Flu Jab - thinking about having it ?

Explain how we managed to get rid of smallpox, and how we stopped polio from being a worldwide scourge and confined it to a few small pockets. I've asked these questions before, but still waiting on something substantive from you.

If you look at the graph of these diseases you will find that thanks to improved nutrition,sanitation etc they were nearly eradicated then the vaccine was introduced,giving a false impression.

So if we accept that smallpox was almost eradicated prior to mass vaccination due to nutrition and sanitation then why was no other disease made extinct? Is smallpox the only one to be thwarted by better food?

So if we accept that smallpox was almost eradicated prior to mass vaccination due to nutrition and sanitation then why was no other disease made extinct? Is smallpox the only one to be thwarted by better food?

The incidence of some diseases, such as typhoid and cholera have been reduced dramatically by improved sanitation, that isn't in doubt.

Scarlet fever mutated some time ago into a fairly benign disease. It is still unpleasant, but no longer a killer.

Diseases do change with time, but it is disingenuous to claim that vaccination has no effect. It has been a huge driver in the improvement in human health.

Vaccination eradicated smallpox, you won't find any sane health professional who will tell you otherwise. It also does a great job in preventing previously common, and often fatal illnesses, such as measles.

Epiphany had it right up there ^^ somewhere. We do need to be fully aware of the consequences of different medical treatments. The efficacy of most vaccines is thoroughly proven.

Me & my husband have the flu jab, I don't get any side effects but my husband does every yr, bad headaches, high temp, sweats, and ends up not being able to get out of bed for a day or so,

Mild manflu can be a serious thing:)

I suggest you take a look at the evidence from the other side.Yes the prevelance of the other diseases had dropped and this is what has confused so many.

Archived