Flu Jab - thinking about having it ?

No,if you take the time to read the article from the International Express newspaper,this is compensation from Gov workers only, who had to take the vaccines,a condition of employment.

I'm no longer going to answer any of your points unless you address previous questions about Jenner, Pasteur and mass vaccination campaigns like those which eradicated smallpox.

My advice on vaccines would be to research before accepting a medical procedure.

Seemingly,many on this forum are aghast at this advice.

The anaysis has been done above.

Please answer the questions on Jenner, Pasteur, Truman's ones on measles and why you think despite my analysis above that vaccination is so dangerous.

I have responded to so many questions i'm exhausted.

Funny i never get a direct response to my valid points.

Going back to online dating website now....see if i can find someone not too dumbed down by drinking the fluoro water and the aluminium/mercury in the vaccines.

Going back to online dating website now....see if i can find someone not too dumbed down by drinking the fluoro water and the aluminium/mercury in the vaccines.

I'm dumbed down yet I'm the one who did immunology as part of a degree?

You have been asked lots of relevant questions such as being asked to support your statement that diseases can be cured with good nutrition, and to apply them to smallpox, poliomyelitis, pertussis and measles complications.

I'm genuinely interested in hearing if you can support your argument, but you so far have yet to provide any decent research which supports your opinion.

Are you going to answer the questions or just continue to troll?

If so then back under your bridge is probably the best bet. You have a immuniologist, and a chemist on here who actually know how this vaccination thing works y'know, so you might want to pay attention at some point.

Unless of course you've been on the aluminimum again.

Unless of course you've been on the aluminimum again.

Definitely not that. He's got a water filter. We discussed its efficacy at length, some time ago.

Archived