Flu Jab - thinking about having it ?

So it is the aluminium then, since a filter won't take anything like that out. I presume he didn't fork out for a proper ion exchange device...:-)

It removed loads of white gunk from the water, if I recall correctly. At least, that is what the promo photos claimed.

Conclusion, the water in Perth must have an exceptional mineral content.

It removed loads of white gunk from the water, if I recall correctly. At least, that is what the promo photos claimed.

Conclusion, the water in Perth must have an exceptional mineral content.

Either that or he spends an excessive amount of time in the sun. I seem to recall that he had a thing about chemtrails as well - perhaps they got to him.

One problem is, vaccines contain harmful chemicals like mercury which some people's bodies tolerate better than others, and has been linked to a rise in autoimmune disorders.

But, linked by whom. And using what data?

Thiomerosal isn't used very widely any more. Despite the fact that it is pretty much harmless.

And thimerosal isn't "mercury" either. It may contain mercury but it's like table salt containing that toxic chemical weapon called chlorine....

:hihi::hihi: Yes it was a rather silly thing that he said.

And thimerosal isn't "mercury" either. It may contain mercury but it's like table salt containing that toxic chemical weapon called chlorine....

But, he's correct. The vaccines that contain thiomerosal, do contain mercury.

The element is pretty harmless actually, if you drink it:)

But, he's correct. The vaccines that contain thiomerosal, do contain mercury.

The element is pretty harmless actually, if you drink it:)

I disagree. The people made seriously ill by it would also disagree if they were still alive to tell the tale.:roll:

Archived