Flu Jab - thinking about having it ?

As Obelix said, you're mixing up arsenic and cyanide.

In terms of getting the flu, I'm in a very high risk group for having very serious complications from getting flu and already have a lifetime of serious illnesses, so I'd rather have the vaccination thank you.

That's cool, it's your decision

Iodine. Highly toxic by skin application, by ingestion or inhalation. Yet we add it to table salt and use it to sterelise open wounds....

Please provide credible evidence of your link between thimerosal, not mercury - thimerosal, and the ailments you detail.

That's one reason I don't use table salt, we know how dangerous that can be to health. Much better to use sea salt which is actually good for you.

Thimerisol contains mercury, yes?. Vaccines contain thimerisal, yes?

So vaccines contain mercury, yes?

That's one reason I don't use table salt, we know how dangerous that can be to health. Much better to use sea salt which is actually good for you.

Chlorine is a poison yes?-.sea salt is sodium chloride yes?,sodium chloride contains chlorine yes..? What's your point..?

And sea salt contains some iodine, yes?

Not to mention the bromide content...

There is more iodine in sea salt than in table salt. It's when people stopped eating seasalt and used table salt refined from rocksalt that they had iodine deficincy problems.

Chlorine is a toxic chemical weapon, see WW1 history for it's doceumented usages and effects. Salt contains chlorine. Hence salt is lethally toxic at all concentrations right?

Wrong. As you are in your assesment of thimerosal. If you want to show otherwise, please provide credible evidence as requested previously.

Chlorine is a poison yes?-.sea salt is sodium chloride yes?,sodium chloride contains chlorine yes..? What's your point..?

My point is , I would rather risk getting flu than be injected with mercury and other potentially harmful ingredients in the vaccine, whether the manufactures claim it to be safe or not.

My point is , I would rather risk getting flu than be injected with mercury and other potentially harmful ingredients in the vaccine, whether the manufactures claim it to be safe or not.

You are aware how fatal "the flu" can be in some of it's variations?

A serious question - do you eat any fish at all?

That's your choice. The ingredients are not harmful though, at least no more harmful than eating, drinking and generally existing in the 21st century.

Because as we all know 'flu is harmless

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1918_flu_pandemic

And if you think sea salt is any better for you than ordinary table salt then obviously advertising works...

Because as we all know 'flu is harmless

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1918_flu_pandemic

And if you think sea salt is any better for you than ordinary table salt then obviously advertising works...

Who said flu was harmless? I know it can be a killer.

The thing is the vaccine will only protect you from a certain strain and will weaken your immune system, leaving one more prone to catching another strain or illness.

However I understand why people in these at risk groups would choose to have the vaccine, someone in good health though, I think would be better to rely on the bodies own immunity.

My wife has the flu jab each year and usually gets the flu. I don't have the vaccine and hardly ever get flu. When I do, I tend to recover much faster than her.

Archived