Flu Jab - thinking about having it ?

All the people who say vaccines are harmful are wrong, but we should put our trust in big pharma.

Funny, remember reading a former head of the CDC [centre for disease control] is now working for a huge pharma company.

If you want to prevent the flu, build your immune system up. Not with injecting aluminium and mercury into your arm but by eating good fresh organic food.

Do you think that Edward Jenner and Louis Pasteur were part of big pharma then? That's where vaccination started.

All the people who say vaccines are harmful are wrong, but we should put our trust in big pharma.

Funny, remember reading a former head of the CDC [centre for disease control] is now working for a huge pharma company.

People do move jobs. Where would you expect somebody who worked as the head of CDC to work next? Making motorcars?

If you want to prevent the flu, build your immune system up. Not with injecting aluminium and mercury into your arm but by eating good fresh organic food.

You seem to have left something out ... the bit which explains how your suggestion works.

How does 'eating good fresh organic food' build up your immune system?

How does 'eating good fresh organic food' help your body to combat viruses?

How does 'eating good fresh organic food' build up your immune system?

How does 'eating good fresh organic food' help your body to combat viruses?

Under the impression that you are what you eat.

The extra neutrients from quality food will build your immune system.

How exactly this happens i don't know.

Under the impression that you are what you eat.

The extra neutrients from quality food will build your immune system.

How exactly this happens i don't know.

'Quality' food. Can you define that?

Is 'organic' food of a higher quality than inorganic food grown using synthetic fertilisers?

If so, in what way?

What are these extra nutrients which you find in 'organic' food?

(If you were to eat organic lettuce which had been fertilised with well-rotted cow manure (as opposed to a synthetic high-nitrogen chemical fertiliser) then I suppose you might find a soupçon of E-Coli O152 in your lettuce. You could call that an 'extra nutrient' but I'm not sure that would be a good thing. ;))

I eat organic tomatoes because (a) they haven't been ripened made red by passing sulphur dioxide over them, (b) they haven't been 'modified' with a gene from scorpion venom to stop hawk moth caterpillars from eating them and © they taste better.

I'm not aware that they are nutritionally any different from the other kinds.

If you eat organic food less or no chance of consuming GMO'S.

Next you'll be telling me Monsanto is good Rupert.

Take your flu shot,eat the GM corn and tomatoes and keep drinking the fluoridated water,it certainly seems to have done the trick of making you very apathetic.

Take your flu shot,eat the GM corn and tomatoes and keep drinking the fluoridated water,it certainly seems to have done the trick of making you very apathetic.

that is very patronising!!!!!!!

The link was ridiculous scare mongering-you would never take any meds or even eat a lot of foods if you considered what the individual constituents were and then magnified the quantities......radioactive brazil nuts, oxalic acid in rhubarb, onions etc--even potatoes will kill you if a sack lands on your head"!

Just because someone does not agree with you over a flu jab does not mean they are apathetic about their health

Why do you think Monsanto and GMO are bad? Is there any evidence for it - you know real, peer reviewed double blind evidence and not just funny tummy feelings?

Archived