Good chinese restaurants for couples in Sheffield

thgr8unicorn

Hey guys

I'm heading over to Sheffield this Nov cos my other half studies there and would like suggestions on where the best chinese restaurant is in Sheffield? I've been recommended places such as Noodle Inn, Wong Ting and Madar-Inn and am in search of something else as he has already been there. (And he loves the peking duck @ noodle inn)

I've heard of places like Hong Kong Wok or Beijing City but am not sure about how good the food/ambience is there. Could anyone help me out? I'm open to other kinds of cuisine too, so long as the places is affordable and not too noisy.

Thanks!

Hong kong wok is very noisy and fast paced every time i have been in- its certainly not somewhere to go for a quiet date.

Why not try hui wei at the top of west street- lovely food and although its a little pricey its worth the extra in my opinion.

There's one in Ranmoor - something orchard? quite pricey but had a lovely meal there once and the ranmoor inn pub after is nice.

def not a all you can eat type place, much posher.

not chinese but highly recommend baan thai for intimate thai food meals out - ask for a balcony table :)

Archived