Good chinese restaurants for couples in Sheffield

thgr8unicorn

Pho 68 on London road is fantastic! Although Vietnamese not Chinese there are a lot of Chinese dishes on the menu! If this is for a Saturday night I would book.

enjoy :D

I like Pho 68 - but other than selling vietnamese beer - it hasnt really got much connection to vietnamese food. Its good solid fare though and the set menus will leave you stuffed & asking for a doggy bag (which is why its so popular is sheffield!) . It'd be good for an casual date - but i'm not sure its very romantic. Hue Wei might be a better option if you wanted somewhere more special/romantic

Sometimes they have a penist playing. Think it's the owners son he's very good

Pianist you mean? Lol I agree, might wna check your spelling :hihi:

Anyway thanks for all the info guys! Really appreciate it. I come from Singapore where the land of chinese food is abundant so I'm on the lookout for more authentic chinese food in Sheffield.

For those of you that suggested Hui Wei, was the food worth the money? And Pho68 sounds really good too! I've never dined in a Vietnamese restaurant much less have Vietnamese + Chinese, but it seems like a promising place to go to :D

Thanks a bunch you guys I think I might go for Pho68 instead of Hui Wei. It's a lil out of the way as we're heading to a show in the city centre thereafter. I'd def give Hui Wei a try when I'm there though!

And of course I'm open to more suggestions. xoxo.

Hui Wei is in the city centre. Pho 68 is not. Also, I was disappointed with Pho when I went last weekend. I would recommend Hui Wei, Three Corners Of China, Oriental Express or Noodle Inn Centro if you want somewhere in town.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Archived