Got an Ebay business and i'm too busy to list anything new..

hi

i have set up an ebay shop and am really busy, started out as a side line but i gave work up for a few months to grow and expand it and now its at a point where its all production and postage with no spare time to list new items..

Also Amazon are breathing down my neck as they want me on board too, but i have told them i am way too busy create listings..

is there such a company that can create new listings for you for a fee?

I have all the images, software to create them just havent got time...lol

hmm... true

but would need someone who basically knows a bit about graphic design, they would be using Xara which is like Adobe Illustartor, turbo lister etc. playing with images, resizing, overlaying, creating vectors etc..

thats why i wondered if there was a service that did this..

No I meant you could pay someone to do the postage or something while you do the listings. There are lots of jobless graphics designers though so I'm sure you could easily find someone to make the listings if you wanted.

This would probably be the sensible option. Could pick up somebody to do admin work pretty cheap - do you have any friends/family currently looking for work?

Why not just post a job advertisement on the Sheffield Forum? They could even work from home once they knew what they were doing, unless of course you don't hold a stock list. It shouldn't be too costly to give someone £5-£6 an hour to to basic tasks such as write/post listings. The graphics could be done by you prior to them visiting.

In-fact, to be honest, you can visit fiverr.com and you can hire a Virtual Assistant to run basic tasks for you for $5 (£3.20) an hour.

Problem solved.

You have hit one of the many hurdles and barriers to business building. The balance between sales and work is such that if you listed more items would you be able to service all your clients.

If you had someone help you two hours per day or 10 hours per week and pay them would you be able to turn the items into more profit than wages. There are loads of listing tools out there and services to help out with things like parcel services.

Despatchbay has a great way of integrating with your eBay account saving you loads of time and money with Parcelforce and Yodel. You can get your parcels picked up or if you have less than 4 I take them direct to the depot. Enter the code 1GD7G at http://www.despatchbay.com/ and get a free £10 trial which is 4 small parcels or 1.5 very big ones.

If you are thinking of Amazon in the future or to list your products on Google shopping you will need to create a spreadsheet listing. You can use virtually the same listing on eBay using the listing tool at http://pages.ebay.co.uk/file_exchange/

I don't send parcels very often but UPS collect from me the same day I place an order. They are a little more expensive than other couriers but my parcels always get there next day. I have had some couirers take two days to collect and a week to deliver.

Archived