Where to bury Richard III

Correct.That refers to a death at the Battle of Wakefield,not Bosworth.

That was his father, that Richard, Duke of York, who as you say died at the Battle of Wakefield, following which his head was mounted on a spike at Micklegate Bar. Despite this, his son often said York was his favourite city.

By the way, I believe the mnemonic for remembering the colours of the rainbow is Richard Of York Gave Battle In Vain (not gained).

I think he should have a Catholic burial service. It's not for the queen to say in a case like this. He was a Catholic and must have believed in the Catholic doctrine. To do otherwise would be a mark of disrespect.

Yet he is getting interred in Leicester Cathedral, which I point out is an Anglican Cathedral :D

I read that he was a very brave man although he had a very slight frame he went into battle alongside his 6'4" brother swinging an axe around his head - it was just like him to have gone too far ahead of his own army at Bosworth Field - a proper Royal burial for him

He was a just king, apparently, he enacted a lot of laws that protected the common man, and ruled in fairness.