Where to bury Richard III

I'm still trying to work out what Richard 3rd was doing in a car park in Leicester. Last time I was there I went to the public loos and found a spy hole drilled through the wall. Perhaps he was spying on folk 500 years ago and got beaten to death as a result.

Without wanting to sound offensive, Leicester probably need Richard III's remains more than any other place. I mean, apart from crisps, the man with the big ears, cheese and pork pies, what else is Leicester actually famous for? And what would make people want to visit? :huh:

Without wanting to sound offensive, Leicester probably need Richard III's remains more than any other place. I mean, apart from crisps, the man with the big ears, cheese and pork pies, what else is Leicester actually famous for? And what would make people want to visit? :huh:

They have the Space Centre..don't know what it's like though..and a really good rugby team...

I visit often.Come on Tigers !!!!