If food aid and other associated charity is necessary, should we ban usury?

Who should we feed?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who should we feed?

• Feed the hungry and the moneylenders.
    • Feed the hungry not the moneylenders.
    • Feed the moneylenders not the hungry.
    • Feed neither.

A large majority of Brighthouse items are 29.9% the same as Argos and other shop credit.
Higher than that in the Worksop store, I'm quite certain I saw something with a nearly 40% badge the other weekend. Latest Samsung or Sony 3D TV doo-daa or somesuch. Big ticket item.

I don't single out Brighthouse purposefully, willman. I have the same contempt for any other outfit preying on the feebly-financially-minded.

Higher than that in the Worksop store, I'm quite certain I saw something with a nearly 40% badge the other weekend. Latest Samsung or Sony 3D TV doo-daa or somesuch. Big ticket item.

I don't single out Brighthouse purposefully, willman. I have the same contempt for any other outfit preying on the feebly-financially-minded.

I understand Loob - BUT they are picked on unnecessarily. I'm sure the likes of Comet et al charge similar for store cards.

Archived