Ban fireworks and legalise weed?

Should we ban fireworks and legalise weed?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Should we ban fireworks and legalise weed?

• Ban fireworks, legalise weed.
    • Ban them both.
    • Both should be legal.
    • Keep the system how it is.

Deffo ban fireworks and only legalise the nice weed you used to get 20 years ago....not this crap they are passing off as a decent smoke....not touched weed for a long time now and don't think i will again until they start making it more pure and mellow

Fireworks don't make you Paranoid.:loopy:

Nope, they just cause massive injuries every year to idiots who use them as grenades....actually, fireworks can make you paranoid as i am paranoid everytime i walk past a group of chavs who are setting em off in milk bottles and aiming em at people!

Nope, they just cause massive injuries every year to idiots who use them as grenades....actually, fireworks can make you paranoid as i am paranoid everytime i walk past a group of chavs who are setting em off in milk bottles and aiming em at people!

The drugs don't help! oops! there's a song there,:hihi:

Aint touched weed for about 15 years now, its not how it used to be...

Had a tote on someone's joint about 3 years ago and it nearly blew my head off.:hihi:

I suppose a quick tote now and again won't hurt, I just fear for the regulars and as for fire works they are dangerous in the wrong hands, as been mentioned in previous post and so are many other things.

Archived