Do Amazon have an email address?

Hi. Help please. Doe's anyone know Amazon email address. I have been searching their site for the past 2hours, no luck. All I want is to ask a simple question of them, all I can find is returns, etc. and it really is a nightmare trying to contact them without something specific. Thanks for anyones help.

Don't think they have an email address that they publish, but if you go to their site, click HELP then CONTACT US you can send a message. And tell them to get back to you by email.

Admittedly, you may only get an automatically generated reply, but it's a start.

Thanks for your help. I have been back to to that site about 10times earlier, there are three questions you need to answer then you click either email, phone and something else but each time I click email it tells me to answer the questions that I have allready answered. It really is a pain to contact them.

Archived