Who likes Halloween?

I LOVE Halloween! Always have and always probably will! Love getting sweets in and dressing up as a cat or something for when the ghouls come knocking. Any excuse just to have a bit of fun I say (Id have normally been going out drinking dressed up but have my own babies now) been looking forward to it for ages.

What I don't like however was the five 16yr olds knocking on my door about a minute ago and when we told them we had no sweets left as all the little kids had already been around they looked at us and said 'what do you mean, give us a tenner then' to which my fella told them to eff off and shut the door.... now im just hoping i don't get a rotten egg at my door:gag:

Now I have bonfire night to look forward too! Yaaaaaaay! :banana:

i hate it just an excuse for kids to knock on your door begging like i can afford to feed all the kids of the area also seems to be a good excuse for our neighbours to have a massive party not that they need an excuse :(

p.s i hate xmas too

i hate it just an excuse for kids to knock on your door begging like i can afford to feed all the kids of the area also seems to be a good excuse for our neighbours to have a massive party not that they need an excuse :(

p.s i hate xmas too

You're not alone

p.s i hate xmas too

I bet you're an absolute blast at parties, lighten up a little

What I don't like however was the five 16yr olds knocking on my door about a minute ago and when we told them we had no sweets left as all the little kids had already been around they looked at us and said 'what do you mean, give us a tenner then' to which my fella told them to eff off and shut the door.... now im just hoping i don't get a rotten egg at my door:gag:

Tell 'em to sod off to America.

Trick-or-treaters seem to think this is America [Daily Mash]

[Fry & Laurie]

p.s i hate xmas too

Aww its not begging, its one night a year anyone can just dress up funny and get a couple of sweets and its not as if they are coming for a roast dinner, I spent 2 quid in the pound shop on loads of jelly sweets. :D

C'mon people do the Monster Mash! Whooooo!

And as for not liking Crimbobs, I cant wait to get my Christmas CD out Haaaaaa! :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Tell 'em to sod off to America.

Trick-or-treaters seem to think this is America [Daily Mash]

[Fry & Laurie]

As an American who HATES halloween (we weren't raised with it) to deal with trick or treaters is easy. Dont answer the door!!

Also, trick or treating is NOT an American invention, its British

The tradition of going from door to door receiving food already existed in Great Britain and Ireland in the form of "souling", where children and poor people would sing and say prayers for the dead in return for cakes.[1] Guising—children disguised in costumes going from door to door for food and coins—also predates trick or treat, and is recorded in Scotland at Halloween in 1895, where masqueraders in disguise carrying lanterns made out of scooped out turnips, visit homes to be rewarded with cakes, fruit and money.[2]

Archived