Plz help, some short term 1on1 boxing training needed

hi I've started boxing abwt four months ago, sometimes I do really well and it all "flows" so I knw I'm not completely useless, now the problem is I can't always seem to "flow" and I don't knw why this is, I keep asking my trainer why this is happening an all he keeps sayin is I'm tostestify and I need to loosen up, now I need some 1 who knws their **** to teach me to loosen up and help me just settle my foundations, it's really annoying me and I knw 1-2 lessons 1on1 will sort me out, I'm the type who responds well to this type of teaching, I am willing to pay for the person who is willing to help me for their time, I'm not completely clueless, I knw all my shots etc, have recently gttn to an acceptable level off fitness for a beginner and I knw I'm on the verge of cracking it, I just need some1 to help me work out the last piece of the puzzle.

thank u an I hopefully look forward to receiving some help off some1

Archived