We should know who the criminals are!

One thing that really irks me is that a convicted criminal can walk past me in the street and I would not know that he is a convicted criminal! The chances are that if he has committed a crime once, he will do it again. I think that I have a RIGHT to know who they are!!!

To this end I would suggest that a fitting punishment and warning system for proper people would be something audible that they MUST wear all the time. Such a device would warn the public constantly about the sins of the wearer.

A handbag snatcher walking down the street would be emitting "Beware I am a convicted handbag snatcher" sounds every few seconds.

This would give proper people fair warning and also punish the criminal.

NO MORE ANONIMITY!:)

"Beware I am a mugger!":hihi::hihi:

You know it makes sense!

Pils?? They don't make that anymore.

A can of Pils would be cheaper than Holister's clothes.

Not quite as wearable in the cold weather though.

IMO they should be branded.

That would be great for the wrongly convicted.

A few class action lawsuits and the police budget would just about cover some second hand bikes and a can of Kiwi shoe polish.

I deffo agree with that statement - but only for the peadophiles and sex criminals. Them ******** set out to deliberately hurt/destroy people.

Why the hell should they be given a second chance at life by remaining anonymous when their victims remain a victim for the rest of their lives.:rant:

Archived