We should know who the criminals are!

But if one was emitting the sounds "Beware handbag snatcher" you would know to watch out. Crime would drop by 10% per year with my system.:cool:

If he attempted to snatch my bag he would have bitten off more than he could chew - best fighter in the school me

True; but is the 1974 Act not working? Your evidence?

I read the papers and listen to the media. I look on Sheffield Forum and see how rife some crime is in parts of Sheffield. Conclusion......it is not working. Car theft, criminal damage and the the "scrap metal men" pose great problems according to Sheffield Forum. Imagine someone trying to TWOK a car emitting very loudly...."Caution.....convicted car thief about"

My system is the biggest step forward in crime prevention for many years. But.....tell you what......it will NEVER get adopted because it might upset the poor crims!

It is time to start thinking about the victims instead!:confused:

I read the papers and listen to the media. I look on Sheffield Forum and see how rife some crime is in parts of Sheffield. Conclusion......it is not working. Car theft, criminal damage and the the "scrap metal men" pose great problems according to Sheffield Forum.

Yes, but even so that's not evidence of the 1974 Act's failure.

Yes, but even so that's not evidence of the 1974 Act's failure.

If the act was 100% successful, criminals would never commit crime again. It people go on to commit further crime , then it is a failure. Many offenders repeat...thus....FAIL!

Archived