We should know who the criminals are!

That's not what the Act does, you know. It's instead designed to expunge minor offences, after several years, so that the offender can resume a normal and (I hope) law-abiding life. The Act does not apply to every offence nor to every offender.

Hmmmm......well if you wish to think that it works, you carry on. I will go on believing that it does not , because evidence of that is all around me.

Purely anecdotal though, and like the majority of your postings, not based in reality or with any sense of proportionality.

You must be reading all my postings to reach that conclusion. I do not even know your name. Beware of your infatuation.:)

You must be reading all my postings to reach that conclusion. I do not even know your name. Beware of your infatuation.:)

They're all the same, you only need to read a few, but I'll concede, I like a good laugh.

Never ceases to amaze me how some people can be so consistently irate to the point of irrationality for reasons that aren't actually a reality.

They're all the same, you only need to read a few, but I'll concede, I like a good laugh.

Never ceases to amaze me how some people can be so consistently wrong/daft.

Perhaps I laugh at people who take themselves too seriously and you could learn much from me in that regard?;)

It's a stupid idea because the poposed warnings are purely audible and therefore anyone who only commits crimes against deaf people will not be deterred as their victims will not be able to hear the warnings. This is clearly in contravention of the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and therefore AWOL is committing a criminal offence. He should be made to wear a visible sign stating so. This sign should be translated into several languages in case it breaks the Equal Opportunites Act 2010.

Perhaps I laugh at people who take themselves too seriously

You don't seem to be laughing that much, it seems to be mostly "woe is me" and everything is wrong with the world for reasons that don't seem to stand up to scrutiny.

and you could learn much from me in that regard?;)

Does not taking yourself seriously mean you have to consistently make a fool of yourself.... Nah, I could never compete.

It's a stupid idea because the poposed warnings are purely audible and therefore anyone who only commits crimes against deaf people will not be deterred as their victims will not be able to hear the warnings. This is clearly in contravention of the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and therefore AWOL is committing a criminal offence. He should be made to wear a visible sign stating so. This sign should be translated into several languages in case it breaks the Equal Opportunites Act 2010.

Easily rectified......They should have their heads sprayed with a luminous dye too, so that deaf people do not fall victim!:)

Easily rectified......They should have their heads sprayed with a luminous dye too, so that deaf people do not fall victim!:)

Not much use to people who are blind and deaf. You're an inveterate recidivist and should not be allowed out dye or audible warning.

You don't seem to be laughing that much, it seems to be mostly "woe is me" and everything is wrong with the world for reasons that don't seem to stand up to scrutiny.

Does not taking yourself seriously mean you have to consistently make a fool of yourself.... Nah, I could never compete.

Serious people die younger. Get over yourself and enjoy life.:) ....STALKER!

Archived