Are You Looking Forward To Christmas? Really?

Jesus wasn't born in December - he was probably born in September 6 BC. (I thought you'd like to know that.)

Chrístmas for us this year (the kids will be in the UK) will probably involve finding a family which is f=cked up and needs a bit of help

It shouldn't be too hard to find a family which needs help. Any day.

Tenerife for us - can't wait. I know it's lovely for people who have kids to enjoy with them but when you don't have kids it's not the same.

Me & the OH are taking ourselves away to a bit of sun & like LM, I really am hoping 2013 is going to be a better year :)

OMG.....never forget to!

If it was good enough for Olympic Games closing ceremony it's good enough for here!:hihi:

I'm trying, I'm trying :hihi:

I'm free at the moment - which is quite amazing :(

You wouldn't want a wife like me. Trust me on that. :D

Tenerife for us - can't wait. I know it's lovely for people who have kids to enjoy with them but when you don't have kids it's not the same.

Me & the OH are taking ourselves away to a bit of sun & like LM, I really am hoping 2013 is going to be a better year :)

We'll just be taking off on a plane to Tenerife in exactly three weeks. Cheapo holiday as my mum's cousin has a villa out there and we decided to use some of my Grandma's insurance money to make new memories together. The place really shocked me with how lovely it is-especially off the beaten track (ie away from English people :hihi: ). Hope you have a lovely time, Christmas there sounds ace, and fingers crossed your 2013 is better too!

No revising for exams over Xmas this year, for the first time in about 10 years.

Xmas in France (we alternate families (mine in Fr/Mrs around'ere) every year), in family home just extensively-refurb'd (proper chimney, yeeeesss!), full reunion with 9 of us (incl. 8, 5 and 2 yr olds)) for a week...

...can't wait :thumbsup:

Archived