Grandmother killed by daughter's dogs

A pack of five dogs killed a grandmother while she was trying to feed them.

Is it time to put all breeds of dogs with a history of human attacks on the Dangerous Breeds list and make them illegal?

Oh Behave :rolleyes:

That is like saying that everyone who looks like Hitler should be arrested and locked away.....just in case.

My mate owns a Dogue De Bordeaux and it is the dopiest thing going, give it a chicken nuggart and its yours forever :love:

Whatever has happened in this case has happened for a reason, no dog just turns and becomes a killer..

None of the full facts have come out about this story and once again the press are using the word 'savaged'..

Why would a grandmother have five such enormous dogs? They are pack animals at the end of the day. Then of course we are going to blame the dogs not the irresponsible owners:roll::roll:

The dogs belonged to her daughter - http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4619671/Grandmother-Gloria-Knowles-dies-after-being-savaged-by-dogs-in-Morden-South-London.html (I think it's this one anyway)

A pack of five dogs killed a grandmother while she was trying to feed them.

Is it time to put all breeds of dogs with a history of human attacks on the Dangerous Breeds list and make them illegal?

I was once attacked by a Chihuahua. Yes really! It managed to draw blood! So in my experience that breed is dangerous! Should we add that to the list? :suspect:

Archived