Could someone give me some advice about my washer?

DONT BUY A NEW ONE..THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH YOURS.

because you have move into a new house the out-let pipe under the sink that your washer pipe connects to will have had a bung put inside it to stop water flowing out if anyone uses the sink.Remove the bung and connect your washer and it will work fine.I used to deliver and connect washers and have come across this problem many times when people have just moved in..give it a go..if it doesn't work i'll show my <Removed> in woolies window.

Sounds like the pump is on it's way out.

If you've tried two washers and neither will drain, I wouldn't waste money on a new one. It's unlikely they'd both break down at the same time so there is probably something wrong with your plumbing.

Hi just wondered if Anybody could help I moved house fri plumed our washer in and it wouldn't empty was workin fine night b4 we moved so my friend gave me her old 1 and it was spinning for abit but still wouldn't empty

The only rational answer to this perplexing conundrum is that the house you've moved into must be deep underground. The pump simply isn't up to the task of pumping the effluent of a No4 wash up through 750 feet of sandstone, clay and alluvial deposits.

A good way to check this is to stick your head out of the kitchen window and look up ... is the night sky adorned with stalactites?

If it is, it may well be the reason for your problem.

The only rational answer to this perplexing conundrum is that the house you've moved into must be deep underground. The pump simply isn't up to the task of pumping the effluent of a No4 wash up through 750 feet of sandstone, clay and alluvial deposits.

A good way to check this is to stick your head out of the kitchen window and look up ... is the night sky adorned with stalactites?

If it is, it may well be the reason for your problem.

Classic :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Archived