Work men & van Drivers

I live in a cul-de-sac and today a white van man got out and had a pee!! This happens alot and me and a few neighbours wonder what we can do to stop it happening. The other week a guy got out of his car, had a pee, changed out of work clothes into a shirt and tie saw me and looked at me as if it was me half undressed and peeing!!!!

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

I live in a cul-de-sac and today a white van man got out and had a pee!! This happens alot and me and a few neighbours wonder what we can do to stop it happening. The other week a guy got out of his car, had a pee, changed out of work clothes into a shirt and tie saw me and looked at me as if it was me half undressed and peeing!!!!

So it was you staring at my manhood?

Put a sign up outside your houses saying toilet available free of charge??

Archived