Cost of ATHEISTS to society.

ZERO.

Much is said of the CHRISTIAN faith that costs YOU money.

As with all the other faiths.

When was the last time an ATHIEST asked you for any money?

Got to listen to atheists banging on how bad religion is all the time. Can you put a price on tedium ?

I'm not particularly religious in any way, just this "we're better than you and you're stupid" school yard is a bit childish. Unless you've been blown up by Muslims or buggered by a priest I don't get what your problem is. You don't believe in anything - fine. Just stop banging on about it.

And the same go to mormans etc knocking on my door or stopping me in street.

Christmas was placed over another festival anyway, so you could say would still exist today just in a different form.

plus Christians do cost us money as churches pay no tax, so this is a loss to the treasury. Just look at the outcry there is over the likes of Vodafone etc not paying much tax in the UK.

Yes but if Christmas didnt exist we would have a winter festival to cheer us up in the winter months when its cold. Pagen festival was there before the Christian one.

If god didn't exist, people would have to invent one too, just like civilisations have for thousands of years. Aren't we lucky that we worship the one true god and that our churches get charitable status as "Promotion of religion" is a charitable cause in English charity law.

Christmas was placed over another festival anyway, so you could say would still exist today just in a different form.

plus Christians do cost us money as churches pay no tax, so this is a loss to the treasury. Just look at the outcry there is over the likes of Vodafone etc not paying much tax in the UK.

Plus lets not forget how much the pope visit cost us the taxpayer.

Archived