Should women be banned from being panelists on Question Time?

Yes, that's a nice sexist title :)

Last week and the week before was embarrassing for women in power, in my opinion. It reminded me of Karren Brady's comments last year on the Apprentice.

Emily Thornberry in this episode (25/10/12)? :o What on earth?! She studied law according to wiki. Law of what?

In the week before Sturgeon/Curran/Davidson was a complete farce!

(of course the title was sarcastic - but in the theme of things, necessary to blend in)

You are trying to blame women in general for your malaise.

That's wrong. Sort your life out.

Did you watch the episodes? If so what is your opinion of them? - in particular the 18th.

Do you think that if I sorted my life out (as it's clearly wrong) that the female panelists would become better? - or just my perception of them become better?

Do you think that if I sorted my life out that the female panelists would become better? - or just my perception of them become better?

Maybe you'd state why you disagree with them, and not just state that they're rubbish and thus all women should be banned.

But ... I suspect you went with sensationalism to avoid being ignored. :)

Archived