Premiership American Football

sccman

After they won the National League 2 Title and the Championship Bowl at Don VAlley Staduim this September, The powers that be have asked the Sheffield Predators to play in the National Premiership (Northern Section) the Club now need volunteers on game days to aid club - They will need Game day teams- Down Markers, Ball boys/girls water carriers etc, the more the merrier, The volunteers need to be over 14 years of age,

The season runs through the summer months April to Sept

If you may be interested in joining the club and getting closer to the action please either pm me or go to the website for more information and who to contact http://www.sheffieldpredators.com

> Repo Man - Game days are usually Sunday's around a 2pm KO for the seniors, We are currently in negotiations with a couple of venues and for that reasons I cannot at this precise point say where the games will be. I will up date the forum as soon as we have signed the deal.

Archived