Movember - Tash growing month

anybody else taking part, this is my 1st Tash at the age of 36.. its for a very good cause

During November each year, Movember is responsible for the sprouting of moustaches on thousands of men’s faces in the UK and around the world. The aim of which is to raise vital funds and awareness for men’s health, specifically prostate cancer and testicular cancer.

http://uk.movember.com/?home

My other half is taking part, a relative of his died of prostate cancer.

A few of his colleagues are doing it too.

I hope more men participate in this, us women can put up with extra facial hair for a good cause :)

...us women can put up with extra facial hair for a good cause :)

Or we could give them an equivalent amount of cash if they promise to not sprout hairy abominations on their upper lips :gag: .

I hadn't had a shave for a few days by November 1st, and was then asked if I was growing a tash for Movember. I wasn't originally, but I have got donations of just under £175 now to continue cultivating the face fuzz. I hate it, I feel unclean, but I feel that I have to now stick with it.

So I am doing.

Or we could give them an equivalent amount of cash if they promise to not sprout hairy abominations on their upper lips :gag: .

For me my tasche is a necessity, when I shave it off now and again I don't have much of a top lip, so it covers it up, started to grow a beard so might keep that for Movember. :)

Good on you all the blokes doing it!!

Lol Hecate, that's an incentive but then you don't get the fun making possibilities from the hairy abominations :)

My OH has only ever grown a kind of beard and tache apparently (I wasn't lucky enough to know him in them days :D) but never just a tache on its own.

There is apparently a moustache grower's permission slip that you can get your better half to sign :)

And, remember..it's only for a month! Although there;s always a danger he might like it and decide to keep it!

Archived