Movember - Tash growing month

I take it you are not a fan of the old lip weasel then?

I don't think the faces of many ordinarily clean-shaven men are enhanced by it taking up residence.

...Lol Hecate, that's an incentive but then you don't get the fun making possibilities from the hairy abominations :) ...

For all things hairy I've always found sponsored waxing far more entertaining, from a spectator's point of view at least.

Three big cheers for those blokes who put up with the itchy facial blight for a month, though.

My OH started the month looking rather like a yeti and I assume he will finish the month looking rather similar. During some part of the month he will probably get as far as a proper beard, and the moment anybody calls him Captain Birdseye he'll get the clippers out on it and start all over again. That's how it normally goes.

LOL Medusa. Captain Birdseye! That's another one to add to my list of tash/beard nicknames :) well, I've got to make it a proper challenge for him! Hope he sticks with it for the whole month though..and all the other tash cultivators :)

I saw a woman today who seriously looked like she was taking part, and trying really hard at it.

Urgh.

Back to Movember, there are people saying they're doing Movember but actually growing a beard as well, which is not what Movember is about.

Tash only.

Archived