Any cold caller told you that they "Hope you go to Hell"

I've had this Computer running slow & about to crash / explode / die very soon. Twice in one week. I listened the first time for a minute as I was intrigued, the second time I just said I don't have a computer, the man on the other end of the phone got a bit hysterical, almost shouting (I could almost picture him jumping up & down) saying 'It is at risk, it is at risk' I just laughed, a little bit hysterically tbh myself as it was soooooo funny & put the phone down.

I hate the computer cold callers with the 'friendly' mechanical voice. They rarely get past the "Hello...Don't hang..."...Before I've put the phone down.

You can always tell them, because there's always a long pause before the mechanical voice starts.

We have caller ID on the land line. We used to get a lot of junk callers who never left any messages. Now if it's a number we dont recognize we just pick up the phone and then replace it. Being cut off abruptly must annoy the hell out of em :D

I got a call a few months ago, and the caller said the following, "Hello, I am being called Peter in what I must say was a strong Asian/Indian accent. I just said sorry mate, but if your name's Peter I'm a Dutchman's uncle, can't print what I ended the call with :hihi::hihi:

Recent Cold caller (with foreign sounding accent) conversation ...

CC 'Hello, your computer is running slow isn't it?'

AB 'No'

CC 'I know it is isn't it?'

AB 'You've hacked into my computer?'

CC 'No no sir ... I just know it is, isn't it?'

AB 'No it's fine, what do you want?'

CC 'I want to tell you about our computer protection system, isn't it?'

AB 'Isn't it what? ... I don't need your stuff!'

CC 'But sir, you don't know what it is yet do you, isn't it?'

AB 'Not interested'

CC 'Just go to your computer and turn it on, we can test it, isn't it?

AB 'It's on ... it's always on ... I'm not interested'

CC 'Then turn it off and then turn it on again ... we can see how slow it is, isn't it?

AB '**** off! ... isn't it!?

(puts down phone) :)

I've just had one them not 10 minutes ago. Go away you fraud I said. He got the polite version. Are they all India based or are some of them local ?

I've just had a call from the number 0001782277515 wanting a minute of my time and when I politely said that I was just going out I was told by the caller repeatedly "I hope you go to Hell".

Has this happened to anyone else and is there any way of tracing the number to report the individual concerned.

It has not happened and if it did I would be pleased.Why bother what a stranger thinks-are you really that sensitive and precious?

Archived