New Training Times Gracie Barra Sheffield BJJ

Gracie Barra Sheffield New Training times

Monday 6pm until 7:30pm

Wednesday 6pm until 8pm

Sunday 11am until 1pm

We are the only official Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu school in Sheffield. All training takes place in a fully matted and safe enviroment, beginners to advanced welcome, no experiance needed. FIRST LESSON IS FREE so your not loosing anything by trying us out.

ANY questions please contact:-

Instructor: Jon Goldson

Mobile: 07834 61 58 96

Email: goldson75@hotmail.com

393 Langsett Road, Hillsborough,

Sheffield,, S6

"organised like a team... fight like a family"

Actually... I think claw is on to something...

I went to a Royce seminar ages ago at CBBA, he rolled with Andy and gave him another stripe to his blue belt, and rolled with Rob and I think said 'You can wear any belt you want!'.

But I never knew whether he was serious or not.

I haven't seen Rob in years but if I do bump into him I'll have to ask.

However, to be honest I wouldn't call Rob a BJJ instructor, he's an excellent martial artist but I don't think his technique comes from BJJ.

Brian doesn't teach BJJ. I don't know what belt he is in it (though I'd be surprised if he doesn't have one!) but he teaches trad. jujitsu and general grappling which incorporates several styles... but isn't purely BJJ.

rob is a 3rd dan i think at jujitsu and a 2nd dan at judo and i am sure black at bjj, although he incorporates other styles which he has picked up along the way, he and brian trianed for a while in wtf taekwondo, think brian got to black at cbba

Archived