Best Pubs in Ecclesfield

DOA1982

I currently DJ in the White Bear on Friday nights. If you like the sound of good old classic rock with a bit of modern day rock thrown in and like to be around fellow drinkers who are there to appreciate the music rather than thump each other, then do please come in.

Stocks is the nicest.

Bull has been poor for a long time. However, new people in recently and seems to have picked up.

Bear, whilst not the nicest pub in the world, is decent enough for a few beers.

Not sure of the pubs at the other side (Ball, Greyhound etc).

A little further afield, the Arundel is very nice, and is usually quite busy on Friday's and Saturdays

Originally posted by Classic Rock

I currently DJ in the White Bear on Friday nights. If you like the sound of good old classic rock with a bit of modern day rock thrown in and like to be around fellow drinkers who are there to appreciate the music rather than thump each other, then do please come in.

Thought I had read somewhere "The Bear" was closing???

Originally posted by Classic Rock

Nothing's been confirmed yet, it's all still under discussion behind closed doors.

Can you let us know when its definately closing please, I will hold the celebrations till then.

If they can chuck the stocks in with it my 2006 would be a joy so far :D

Originally posted by senwar

yeah lets kill the nightlife eh!

Might as well burn the lot down like they have in shiregreen lov'ly and quiet here now just got to put up with the chav's and huddy's on the street corner's suppin stella out of can's

Glynn

Archived