The Comet in administration thread

For anyone in future, in this day and age, pay by credit card for every thing online,instore,at least until the credit card companies change there tems and conditions (watch this space)

that works when the people buying arnt in there 80s and dont even have bank accounts

Just to add, I have a good knowledge of when and why you need cables of a certain quality, but as far as hdmi cables, it works or it doesnt.

I also have very expensive stereo and home theatre equipment but nothing is that precise to justify the russ andrews toss.

Just to add, I have a good knowledge of when and why you need cables of a certain quality, but as far as hdmi cables, it works or it doesnt.

I also have very expensive stereo and home theatre equipment but nothing is that precise to justify the russ andrews toss.

Is this something to do with comet going into liquidation with job losses. I wish people would give a thought to the staff. I took out extra warranty with my electrical goods with Currys/PC world where I work but I also have household insurance. If the same thing happened to me the least of my worries would be the stereo or computer breaking down.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Archived