Exciting places to go in Sheffield

thgr8unicorn

Hey guys

I'll be celebrating my boyfr's birthday this Nov and I was thinking of going somewhere nice to spend the day. I came across a go kart place and a rock climbing place (the latter is really near city centre) and I was wondering if any of you have ever been there? If so, how was it like and which would you recommend?

Also, are there any other places you guys wld recommend for a fun day out? I don't live in Sheff and am heading over for a holiday so I was hoping you all could help me out.

Thanks!:D

Hey guys

I'll be celebrating my boyfr's birthday this Nov and I was thinking of going somewhere nice to spend the day. I came across a go kart place and a rock climbing place (the latter is really near city centre) and I was wondering if any of you have ever been there? If so, how was it like and which would you recommend?

Also, are there any other places you guys wld recommend for a fun day out? I don't live in Sheff and am heading over for a holiday so I was hoping you all could help me out.

Thanks!:D

Go to 'Go Ape' in Sherwood Forest - it's an hour's drive (maybe a bit less) from Sheffield. And do some segway riding too.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived