Condoms, why are we still embarrassed about using them?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-20043530

Not sure I'd like being given condoms on the table along with my coffee,

what say you?

In June 1974 No 101 Squadron (Vulcans) was tasked with a conventional reinforcement of the Med. We took a bunch of iron bombs, all our aircraft and 11 crews to Malta.

There was this stunningly handsome bloke on Ian Junor's crew called Rupert. He was a singly (AGGro, the co-pilot was also a singlly - but he was pig-ugly, and hadanybody messed with Aggro, Dom (gorgeoaus lady) would've killed her..)

Rupert (Not me ... there were obviously many really handsome people called Rupert) who thought he was 'god's gift' It seemed at the time [lucky sod!] that others thought so, too.

Malta was a highly Catrholic country and contreaceptives were as rare as he's teeth. We were issued 5 a day.

Rupert (greedy little bugger that he was at that time) had an ongoing relationship with a Scottish civilian tourist and an impressive lust towards a young air traffic confuser.

It became more than lust. Far more than lust ... they ended up (mutually) dribbling in their cornflakes. (28 year olds where the pheremones are dribbling down thewir legs´lin down then bloody Rabbit (Rupert's Nav Plotter) came to Rupert's table and dumped 60 nodders on Rupert's sideplate. (Malta was a catholic country ...)

Talk your way out of that one, sunshine"

The absolutely stunning and gorgeous Air Traffic Confuser officer said (with a look of horror on her face)

"What are those for?"

(Talk your way out of that one, Rupe) :hihi:

"It's more than 4 dear . It's about 60... my plotter knows we are in love and he knows we can'r get Nodders in Malta. The whole crew has aved their entitlement and donated it to me so that we can enjoy our time together,

What a bunch of arseholes! - my bloody copilot wouldn't take on the Scottish dirk´l and I had to work double shifts!

Archived