Pregnant woman in racist gang attack gets let off

But surely punishment should be for the action not for her opinion.

Whilst many on here disapprove of her opinion,that isn't justification for prison,her actions are what she should be taken to task for.

i.e verbal assault,being drunk in public

Pray tell how I am a hypocrite.

I am intrigued.

I don't get drunk. I don't get violent. I am not racist.

I also don't see where prejudice comes into it. The woman was drunk whilst caring for young children. She verbally abused and then attacked an innocent stranger.

Do you even know the meanings of the words you've chosen? To be a hypocrite I would have to be guilty of the things I am condemning her for, which I am not.

I also cannot be prejudiced as I am basing my opinion purely on her disgraceful actions.

You can get free dictionaries on the internet you know.

Well said.

But surely punishment should be for the action not for her opinion.

Whilst many on here disapprove of her opinion,that isn't justification for prison,her actions are what she should be taken to task for.

i.e verbal assault,being drunk in public

Physical assault and being drunk and disorderly whilst having responsibility for several children.

Don't understate it.

Didn't the Somali women attack in a gang?

Your not comparing like with like.

This isn't a case of white/non-white. A man got beat by a woman on her own. Woman is always going to get let off. Unless perhaps she attacked in a gang.

No he didn't . Se was part of a larger gang (hence being charged alongside men).

The way you expressed yourself seemed idiotic frankly making you guilty on that count.I do know such dictionaries exist and would advise you to consult them when posting.

Please quote exactly what it was that you deemed "idiotic".

Personally, I think it's a lot more "idiotic" to keep letting dangerous people like this get away with this behaviour. She's a danger to the public and she's a terrible mother. She gets drunk when she's supposed to be looking after young children and she attacks people in the street. And you suggest what? Go back in time and reeducate her? She needs a cold hard slap of reality, and being let off YET AGAIN is not going to do that.

Archived