Tom Watson MP latest blog, regarding paedophile ring within Govt.

Odd though that someone who claimed to have been abused by Lord McAlpine years ago, and has been making those alegations ever since has taken until now to take a look at a photo of his alleged abuser. You would have thought with all the photographs of his lordship online that he would have taken a peak at one before being interviewed yesterday.

Perhaps those enthusing at the charcter assasination of Mr Messham might like to recall he was repeatedly sexually abused as a child by those who were supposed to be caring for him. I can't imagaine what it would be like to suffer that for a kid but I can certainly imagaine it would haunt you for the rest of your life and make coping damned hard in adulthood.

Odd though that someone who claimed to have been abused by Lord McAlpine years ago, and has been making those alegations ever since has taken until now to take a look at a photo of his alleged abuser. You would have thought with all the photographs of his lordship online that he would have taken a peak at one before being interviewed yesterday.

I agree, this whole fiasco smells fishy to me, something just isn't right it smacks of a contrivance or red herring.

Lets hope the inquiry into child abuse in children's homes still goes ahead and the guilty are outed and dealt with appropriately regardless of status.

Seems to have been going on for years with paedophiles paying for impunity and strangely unsatisfactory conclusions to court cases and inquiries et al.

Lets hope the inquiry into child abuse in children's homes still goes ahead and the guilty are outed and dealt with appropriately regardless of status.

Definatly, but can we *please* wait until the guilty parties are found guilty by a court of law before plastering their names all over social media / newspapers / tv, possibly destroying any chances of them actually ending up in court.

I agree, this whole fiasco smells fishy to me, something just isn't right it smacks of a contrivance or red herring.

Seems to have been going on for years with paedophiles paying for impunity and strangely unsatisfactory conclusions to court cases and inquiries et al.

I think we need to be careful about branding all child abusers as "paedophiles" - in the link you give there is no suggestion of sexual abuse. Child abuse can take many forms - eg "cruelty" and "neglect" as stated in the linked article.

Archived