Tom Watson MP latest blog, regarding paedophile ring within Govt.

I've seen a variety of links by email and a 'major social website' to crackpot sites lately on this subject, including incredibly direct accusations, claiming evidence, of former PMs and other senior figures apparently buying/being supplied with/abusing/killing young kids.

The only incredible thing is that some imbeciles think it's all true.

I'm sure if I googled "Schofield" "Paedo" and "nonce" I could find a wealth of sites and information accusing him of unsavoury things.

It really does come to something when someone thinks a trawl of social network sites might bring up "evidence" worth confronting the PM with. :huh:

Actually, you can't. Your post above comes up 2nd in google though.

I've seen a variety of links by email and a 'major social website' to crackpot sites lately on this subject, including incredibly direct accusations, claiming evidence, of former PMs and other senior figures apparently buying/being supplied with/abusing/killing young kids.

I'd be amazed if there weren't paedophiles serving in parliament right now.

And paedophiliac "rings" do exist, this has been proven. Just because people happen to be "pillars of society" doesn't make them any less likely to be practicing paedophiles or members of a "ring", or any more likely - except of course power and influence have an effect on the level of credibility attributed to their accusers, as Jimmy Savile found out to his benefit and to the extreme detriment of his victims.

What has changed, post-savile, is that now accusers will be given more credence, and the guilty parties will need to work much harder to cover up.

But of course the reality is that a large majority of child abuse is carried out by family and friends.

Of course it's not all true. Some of it could be though and that is where the situation becomes very difficult.

No doubt this will only encourage "conspiracy theorists" to claim Messham has been threatened / bought into silence by the "establishment".

Probably.

All the time he was saying, recently, that he had been abused by His Lordship, did no-one say "Oh? Do you mean this man?" as they showed him a newspaper photograph?

Mr Messham is now saying that he was shown a picture by police, back in the 80's. He identified the man in the photo as one of his abusers and says the police said that the man in that picture was His Lordship. Hence his reason for repeating his accusations.

He now says that having been shown a picture of His Lordship (this week), that it is not the same man.

One wonders.

Probably.

All the time he was saying, recently, that he had been abused by His Lordship, did no-one say "Oh? Do you mean this man?" as they showed him a newspaper photograph?

Mr Messham is now saying that he was shown a picture by police, back in the 80's. He identified the man in the photo as one of his abusers and says the police said that the man in that picture was His Lordship. Hence his reason for repeating his accusations.

He now says that having been shown a picture of His Lordship (this week), that it is not the same man.

One wonders.

AFAIK when I first heard the story a few days ago he had identified McAlpine from a faxed newspaper cutting - back in the 80's I hate to think how unclear a faxed newspaper cutting would be.

Probably.

One wonders.

Well as his lordship says that he has never been anywhere near the place that shouldn't be too hard to corroborate. I'm also assuming that McAlpine has a secretary and a diary. Billionaires movements aren't usually too difficult to track.

The problem with the internet is that it is all too easy to fling mud and inevitably some sticks. Perhaps there should be an enquiry into who starts these rumours, because if you aren't a billionaire who is able to defend yourself you can have your life ruined by scum out to cause mischief.

Regarding faxed photos of a newspaper cutting. Newspapers in the 80s were black & white ink printings where you couldn't tell who was who anyhow. If a newspaper photo was faxed you couldn't tell a dog from a cow. But if you were showed a photograph of this man who would you say it was?

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/24200000/MJ-Look-Alike-michael-jackson-24282846-594-445.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.fanpop.com/spots/michael-jackson/images/24282846/title&h=445&w=594&sz=100&tbnid=BzVxYP_PpnQu7M:&tbnh=94&tbnw=125&zoom=1&usg=__zdgdeAewa4uJiyLBfK5Vo-aR8FY=&docid=RGLymIExsdOHGM&sa=X&ei=UEieUKH-BMbL0AXZ9IDABA&ved=0CEEQ9QEwBA&dur=694

Well as his lordship says that he has never been anywhere near the place that shouldn't be too hard to corroborate. I'm also assuming that McAlpine has a secretary and a diary. Billionaires movements aren't usually too difficult to track.

The problem with the internet is that it is all too easy to fling mud and inevitably some sticks. Perhaps there should be an enquiry into who starts these rumours, because if you aren't a billionaire who is able to defend yourself you can have your life ruined by scum out to cause mischief.

in this case wasn't it the police via the media, not just random people on the internet? The welsh guy who was abused said the police told him the faxed photo was of Lord M which he then told the media (and this information may have turned up on conspiracy websites about this sort of thing as a result). The welsh guy is now clear on seeing another photo of Lord M it was not him, which suggests the photos were not at all alike which makes me wonder - why would the police have told him it was this person when it definitely was not this person?

Archived