Tickets for Rotherham Beer Festival

gluedtopc

Can you turn up on the night? Website says "NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE" for Friday :(

It is a ticket only event, although any unsold tickets will be available on the door.

That does suggest Friday is sold out and you would be better going on Saturday...

What's the point in being a CAMRA member if they charge you to attend their beer festivals?

As a member you get your first drink included in the ticket price, non-members don't get that.

Alternatively as a member you can join the team of volunteers that are organising and staffing the event and drink for free...

note both Friday and Saturday is now sold out, I hope those of you that got tickets enjoy it!

I'll be there Friday night on the Dronfield CAMRA minibus trip!

I have to say it's been very poorly handled. My mate and I were looking forward to going to this but couldn't commit in advance due to me not knowing what shifts I'd be working and him having to sort out a babysitter. Now we know we're free we find we're barred from going, which is pretty annoying when we each pay £20 a year CAMRA membership.

I don't know of any other beer festival that forces you to book weeks in advance but if this is the future of Camra then we won't be renewing our membership.

Archived