Tickets for Rotherham Beer Festival

gluedtopc

Got to agree with you there, if they can't even book extra rooms to let the real camra followers in then what's the point?

I have to say it's been very poorly handled. My mate and I were looking forward to going to this but couldn't commit in advance due to me not knowing what shifts I'd be working and him having to sort out a babysitter. Now we know we're free we find we're barred from going, which is pretty annoying when we each pay £20 a year CAMRA membership.

I don't know of any other beer festival that forces you to book weeks in advance but if this is the future of Camra then we won't be renewing our membership.

Magna should be on next March which is better than Oakwood IMHO.

magna lost oakwoods charm tho, it became just another mad festival. Oakwood was easy to get to, had real character, and, most importantly to me, let you drink in a school! oh those skool daze :-)

I work in city centre over the river from t'Harlequin and plan headin to Rotherham around 4 o'clock. I only have the one spare ticket sorry but if can meet up you are welcome to it at face value, i'm hopeful of finding someone when reach New York...

Archived