Birthday do out in a pub/bar in town - any suggestions?

Roger123W

Was just posting this as I have a birthday coming up and as most of my friends like beer:hihi: I wanted to hold a small "do" in a city centre pub or bar with the pub laying on some buffet food. Possibly hiring a separate function room depending on the cost!

Has anyone done this recently and what has been the experience ? Can anyone suggest a nice friendly bar or pub to do this in ?

Also I would be wanting to do it on a Friday or a Saturday night - would this be an issue ? as I now these are most pubs main business nights !

Any suggestions greatly appreciated or from anyone who has already done this ...

Was just posting this as I have a birthday coming up and as most of my friends like beer:hihi: I wanted to hold a small "do" in a city centre pub or bar with the pub laying on some buffet food. Possibly hiring a separate function room depending on the cost!

Has anyone done this recently and what has been the experience ? Can anyone suggest a nice friendly bar or pub to do this in ?

Also I would be wanting to do it on a Friday or a Saturday night - would this be an issue ? as I now these are most pubs main business nights !

Any suggestions greatly appreciated or from anyone who has already done this ...

hi darren here from the dog and partridge on trippet lane we offer a free room and can supply any size buffet we have a rock disco on a friday or a 70's,to date disco on a saturday where just behind west street call in any day and have a look to see if it interests you

Archived