Has anybody heard of Mitt Romney?

"Has anybody heard of Mitt Romney?"

Aye, a very dangerous guy - BEWARE. He is backed by the criminaly insane who also backed Bush. If he were to win the USA election, many see Romney as a threat to peace in the middle east.

Angel.

Is there a state of peace currently existing in the middle east ? :o

If Romney should win best thing is if he keeps well out of it from day one.

Oh come on, Harleyman! - Do be fair!

Oh Bummer got a Nobel Peace Prize last year.

Everybody in the EU got one this year. :hihi:

I'm almost tempted to hope Bummer gets elected.

After all although he made so many wild stupid-arsed promises 4 years ago he's nailed the Democrat Presidency to the mast.

"Give me 4 more years and I'll do what I said I would do 4 years ago,"

Well, that's 8 years. How long do you need?

If he screws up, what do you think the chances are of Hilly or any other of the weirdos getting elected within the next 40 years?

Palin will be a shoe-in and Oh Bummer's bunch will be held to blame.

Do you really want Palin in 4 years time?

Vote Romney to keep her out!

I have 'Democratic leanings' I don't trust the Bummer, his opponent makes me laugh but I've got it in for somebody!

(Maybe I can make a few bob whoever wins?)

I suspect that in Florida, the Democrats chase all new residents ... If it's going to be a 'democrat' state, you'd better keep the numbers up. :hihi:

It started with (the polite stuff) "Please come and register to vote."

I ignored those, so I got them in Spanish. (I suppose 'Rupert Baehr' sounds a bit like 'Ronald Ronstadt' or something, but I still wasn't having any.

Then the Dumb-O-Crats started to send me 'Voter Registration Forms' (Fully completed - including the bit where I swore I was a US citizen) All it needed was a signature.

If I sign it and get caught - I go to jail.

If I sign it and don't get caught - they get a vote.

If I keep all 7 forms and submit them to the electoral authorities then somebody is going to end up in deep do-do.

AFAIK; attempting to induce an Alien to register improperly to obtain a vote is a naughty thing to do.

I've got 7 naughty letters from the democrats. All filled in, with some eejit's signature. (not mine! :hihi:)

The Democrats will do anything to get a vote.

I suggested to my Wife that she might want to take advantage of the 'Florida Early Voting deal' to reduce the queueing time.

"Why would I want to bother doing that?" She asked.

"So you don't have to wait in line!" I said.

"We have our own voting precinct" she said.

"What. for about 1500 people?" I asked,

"Of course!" She said.

The people running it are bound to be bored, so I think I'll go there at about 8am, vote early - and vote often. I might be able to manage 4 votes before lunch and half a dozen afterwards. That will, at least, stop them from being bored.

After all - there's no taxation without representation! ;)

Oh come on, Harleyman! - Do be fair!

Oh Bummer got a Nobel Peace Prize last year.

Everybody in the EU got one this year. :hihi:

I'm almost tempted to hope Bummer gets elected.

After all although he made so many wild stupid-arsed promises 4 years ago he's nailed the Democrat Presidency to the mast.

"Give me 4 more years and I'll do what I said I would do 4 years ago,"

Well, that's 8 years. How long do you need?

If he screws up, what do you think the chances are of Hilly or any other of the weirdos getting elected within the next 40 years?

Palin will be a shoe-in and Oh Bummer's bunch will be held to blame.

Do you really want Palin in 4 years time?

Vote Romney to keep her out!

Romney's getting desperate :hihi: Got his foot stuck in his mouth again telling auto workers in Ohio that the Chrysler Jeep Divison was closing down and moving it's assembly plant to China. Too bad the CEO of Chrysler afterwards issued a statement saying that none of it was true :hihi: Rotten spoiler :hihi:

But never mind eh? Romneys promised 12 million new jobs and a complete self sufficiency in energy during his administration. Now that's talking pardner :hihi:

Who can say if Hillary Clinton decides to run in 2016 ? I would hope so.

It's a no brainer that if Romney loses this one the Republicans will nominate either Paul Ryan, Chris Christie or Paul Rubio as their candidiate next time around.

Any of those three gentlemen would be well advised to tell Palin to stay hidden away up in Alaksa and do what she does best.... whacking a moose here and there or looking across at Russia on a clear day :hihi:

---It's a no brainer that if Romney loses this one the Republicans will nominate either Paul Ryan, Chris Christie or Paul Rubio as their candidiate next time around...

Who the hell are any of that lot?

That's why I have two homes, Harleyman.

There are no decent candidates this time round - Vote for the lesser of two evils.

The 'wicked Witch of the West' doesn't stand a cat-in-hell's chance... does she?

Who the hell are any of that lot?

That's why I have two homes, Harleyman.

There are no decent candidates this time round - Vote for the lesser of two evils.

The 'wicked Witch of the West' doesn't stand a cat-in-hell's chance... does she?

You need to spend more time Stateside Rupert if you havent heard of any of these gentlemen. Paul Rubio is a Florida Senator or Congressman BTW and you havent heard of him ? :hihi:

Did you know that the Governor of your sunshine state is closing down polling booths on one pretext or another or generally monkeying around with early voters rights in other ways?

Archived