Has anybody heard of Mitt Romney?

I don't give a damn what the guv does to the polling booths.

Where I live we have our own private polling booth... you wouldn't expect us to have to go out and vote alongside the civilians, would you? (I live in the place where they lock up the grumpy old ******** ) :hihi:

Did you mean Marco Rubio ? - Put your 'x' in the box marked 'eejit'.

Bloody eejit.

As I said some posts earlier, Harleyman, it's a 'waste of time' election (unless your man gets re-elected and scraps the constitution)

It's going to be a case of voting for the lesser of two evils.

It'S a pity the people don't have a choice. Bring back Reagan, Bring back Truman.

Those guys were presidents.

Investment banker/Hedge Fund operator who has paid less tax than a school teacher in New Hampshire.

Incredibly questionable and flip flops at almost every turn and derisible as Nick Clegg and as warm as Maggie Thatcher

As I said some posts earlier, Harleyman, it's a 'waste of time' election (unless your man gets re-elected and scraps the constitution)

It's going to be a case of voting for the lesser of two evils.

It'S a pity the people don't have a choice. Bring back Reagan, Bring back Truman.Those guys were presidents.

Corpses in an extreme state of decomposition do not good Presidents make :D.

Historically Truman was a one of the better Presidents. As for Reagan he's always credited with bringing about the demise of Communism but truth be told the Soviet Union was in an eminent state of collapse anyway. I dont think neither he or Thatcher ever knew just how close to collapse it really was. Was the Iran/Contra affair a sudden warning of his later loss of memory. But never mind. Olly North took the blame :hihi:

I don't give a damn what the guv does to the polling booths.

Where I live we have our own private polling booth... you wouldn't expect us to have to go out and vote alongside the civilians, would you? (I live in the place where they lock up the grumpy old ******** ) :hihi:

Did you mean Marco Rubio ? - Put your 'x' in the box marked 'eejit'.

Bloody eejit.

My wife and I vote by absentee ballot. Very convenient. We get the ballots sent in the mail, fill them out then mail them off to the Country Recorders office. Voted two weeks ago.

He believes in magic underpants. In any halfway sane country he'd be sectioned, not be in the running for President.

David Beckham's Armani spherical objects changed shaped When he posed in his. Did that make Armani's under pants magical? Their profits certainly rose as a result.

Who the hell are any of that lot?

That's why I have two homes, Harleyman.

There are no decent candidates this time round - Vote for the lesser of two evils.

The 'wicked Witch of the West' doesn't stand a cat-in-hell's chance... does she?

You Betcha.

Archived