Ex pats make me laugh.

They move to lands of milk and honey, but then you find them on this forum saying how proud they are to be sheffielders, then they bragg and boast and say we are numpty's for not following their trait. They also then start to be the Font of Knowledge of the country they live in. I think they come on this site to show off because the locals don't want to know em. Anyhow the majority end up coming back here.:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Are trying to win friends or alienate people, Regatta? My cousin Joto is an ex-pat and she neither brags nor wants to come back here except to visit us, her family and the friends she's made on here so maybe you should stop generalising

They move to lands of milk and honey, but then you find them on this forum saying how proud they are to be sheffielders, then they bragg and boast and say we are numpty's for not following their trait. They also then start to be the Font of Knowledge of the country they live in. I think they come on this site to show off because the locals don't want to know em. Anyhow the majority end up coming back here.:hihi::hihi::hihi:

The same applies to Sean Connery who advocates Scottish independence from the centre of Lanarkshire,known as Hollywood,not to be confused with Holyrood.

Yep they probably couldn't hack it here so they got out!

My son has lived in Japan longer now than he lived in the UK.More than half his life in fact....He comes over to visit roughly every two years, usually combined with a working trip to somewhere in Europe depending where he is doing a seminar. I cannot get him on SF for love nor money although I often send a thread over to him to get his response. I think it's a fair bet that he will never come back here to live.....

Sorry to hear you couldn't get your green card Hun :mad:

Bitter and jealous much?

Are trying to win friends or alienate people, Regatta? My cousin Joto is an ex-pat and she neither brags nor wants to come back here except to visit us, her family and the friends she's made on here so maybe you should stop generalising

Where does She live Kansas, OOPS! That's Toto.:hihi:

Archived