Which free retirement magazine?

Has anyone received one of these. Reason I'm asking is I answered the ad on the telly as hubby's retiring shortly, I gave the man all my details, then he asked me did I want to subscribe to the Which magazine for about £3 a time and I could cancel whenever I wanted to.

I said no thanks, after about ten days I still haven't received the free one, so I rang about 5 days ago and asked if I was still getting it the man said yes..

I'm still waiting, I was wondering if this is usual and you do have to wait a while for it...:huh::)

Chances are you won't get it.

Purely based on the fact I have applied for two "free" magazines from which and have never gave anyone my direct debit details and as you would imagine the magazine has not arrived.

I think you only get it if you sign upto a monthly subscription.

Has anyone received one of these. Reason I'm asking is I answered the ad on the telly as hubby's retiring shortly, I gave the man all my details, then he asked me did I want to subscribe to the Which magazine for about £3 a time and I could cancel whenever I wanted to.

I said no thanks, after about ten days I still haven't received the free one, so I rang about 5 days ago and asked if I was still getting it the man said yes..

I'm still waiting, I was wondering if this is usual and you do have to wait a while for it...:huh::)

I was once at my mothers place (who is quite elderly) and came across a magazine she subscribed to called the 'Oldie'...it was full of adverts for 'buying you own plot'...and 'memorial headstones'....and insurance which would cover 'burial costs'...and all sorts of cheery stuff like that!...After thumbing through that for a few minutes I was thoroughly depressed! :hihi:

Chances are you won't get it.

Purely based on the fact I have applied for two "free" magazines from which and have never gave anyone my direct debit details and as you would imagine the magazine has not arrived.

I think you only get it if you sign upto a monthly subscription.

I did ring up and ask why I haven't got it, and did I HAVE to pay a subscription to get it...he muttered " oh er no" I've got your address you'll get it soon...:roll:

This is all a bit naughty though as it says nowt about this on the telly ad, a bit misleading maybe?

I would be very surprised if you do get it but good luck anyway.

It is very naughty but as my mum used to say "you don't get ought for nout".

I did ring up and ask why I haven't got it, and did I HAVE to pay a subscription to get it...he muttered " oh er no" I've got your address you'll get it soon...:roll:

This is all a bit naughty though as it says nowt about this on the telly ad, a bit misleading maybe?

Mine is free...............

Its called "Watchtower"

PMSL

:gag: :gag:

:hihi: :hihi:

Archived