Best Coffee in town

Malti

Problem is I will be coming on Holiday in December from Malta and I always miss a good cup of strong coffee in the morning while there but tamper looks good, will definately try it out. I used to go to Cavell's a few metres up the road from castle square tram stop but last year I found it had changed and no longer does a decent cup in my personal oppinion.

Espresso is the same where ever you get it from.. nothing wrong with Starbucks or Costa people automatically presume because they are chains that the drink quality is not as good. This real coffee you speak of will only come from a good barista making it. But if it makes you feel better go to a 'real' coffee shop..the ingredients will be the same and the quality of the drink will really on the skill of the person making it, especially with cappuccinos but espressos will be r same.... all of this is in my opinion obviously and is not to be taken as stating fact

Archived