Fire works joke

Before you lot get out of hand and render yourselves liable for instant imprisonment, I do hope that you realise that even knowing how to make gunpowder is an offence punishable by imprisonment?

I won't have any of you talking about it!

(I know that sounds like it's a very 'tory' thing to say, but it was Labour wot passed a law wot said we couldn't know how to do it, guv.)

after last nights fire work what i paid 50 pound for i dont think ill be buying any more. its a joke how quite they are. waist of money.

Keep away from supermarketsm JTF and seasonal shops they are all crap full of cardboard and clay.

Next year visit Epic fireworks at Tankersley.

We got the Guidos pack for £100 and it was packed with small barages and decent fireworks.

we then topped it up with some bigger stuff, once you have been to a proper firework shop you will change your mind.

Before you lot get out of hand and render yourselves liable for instant imprisonment, I do hope that you realise that even knowing how to make gunpowder is an offence punishable by imprisonment?

I won't have any of you talking about it!

(I know that sounds like it's a very 'tory' thing to say, but it was Labour wot passed a law wot said we couldn't know how to do it, guv.)

and whats it to you. if we did ttalk about it.

i dont care how to make gun powder i just want real fire works instead of these poxy little thinks they call fire works.

Archived