Fire works joke

How much for a decent rocket? A fiver?

Very subjective - could be owt form £1 to £50 to £500k - depends what you want the rocket to do.

How much for 4 cans of stella? About £6? Which would you rather have?

£4 in a lot of places, can be more, can be less. Should be less. Tescos currently 10 (440mls) for £8 (80p per smallish can), or 3*10 for £21 (70p per smallish can).

It is far easier to share a firework than it is a can of beer though. Beer wise one man might sup a gallon (10 440s), for £8 10 men might sup 8 cans each. Perhaps some £7 each.

Fireworks wise one man might spend a tenner, but ten men can spend a ton. And they all get to enjoy the shared fireworks without having to have their own separate ones.

To say we are supposed to be in the middle of a recession and so on i'm surprised at how much money people have to burn

*chortle* I see what you did there!! lol

Fireworks are a waste of money, as was said above. Generally it would be cheaper to give out £20 notes and just set light to them.

How much for a decent rocket? A fiver?

How much for 4 cans of stella? About £6? Which would you rather have?

Good question. I will ponder . . . .

Just set a Ten Noters Rocket off - end result - car alarm = BONUS!!

Four cans of Stella - 5 notes from Spar = Semi drunk

Another BLASTER FIREWORK - Epic Fireworks make = All car alarms going off = ULTRA BONUS!!!!

To be continued . . . :hihi:

Good question. I will ponder . . . .

Just set a Ten Noters Rocket off - end result - car alarm = BONUS!!

Four cans of Stella - 5 notes from Spar = Semi drunk

Another BLASTER FIREWORK - Epic Fireworks make = All car alarms going off = ULTRA BONUS!!!!

To be continued . . . :hihi:

Bang one up the Lada's exhaust and video it for us. :D

*chortle* I see what you did there!! lol

Fireworks are a waste of money, as was said above. Generally it would be cheaper to give out £20 notes and just set light to them.

£20 for each person in UK is like £120 million.

With inflation HoP would cost £160 million to build today.

Instead of celebrating failing to blow it up, we could probably build a new one each year instead and designate it as chem1st's luxury council housing! We could have loads of posh parkhills!

Archived