Do squirrels 'really' lose their nuts in winter?

I watched a documentary on something similar and they find about 50% of the stuff they bury.Jay's also bury acorns and nuts, for the winter.

Thought autumnwatch said that,amazingly they remember were 90% were buried.Could be wrong,it has been known.:D

Your Owls are little wimpy owls!

The owls around here are horned owls. They stand - on average 3ft high and they weigh about 15-18 kilos.

They take small gators .. small dogs and children under 5.

Pretty useful, really.

Eh up dont start having a go at our owls.:hihi: [ours can play football ]ok sometimes they can.

I knew i could rely on an owl to back me up.:hihi:

:hihi: we have to!

We have a grey that comes on our garden, since we have an oak tree close by the litter blighter keeps making little holes in the garden. Bloody will if i catch it.

I've got a civilian on one side (golf player, doesn't give a damn), a civilian on the other (rather unwell), a civilian across the road (used to drive for Delta) - but next to him is a soldier. (Jim)

I told Jim I was gonna declare war on the Oachkatzln. "Go for it!" "Will there be a problem?"

"No way. everybody hates them but nobody's got the balls to shoot them".

It's nothing to do with 'balls' their eyes are so friendly and they are such loving (and bullcrapping) animals.

Louis and Jack (my dogs) will tell you exactly what squirrels are. - "Dead meat, just as soon as we can get the little sods!"

'nullo problemo,' dead squirrels.

Eh up dont start having a go at our owls.:hihi: [ours can play football ]ok sometimes they can.

My owls can pick up your owls (the ones with the shirts on) tear the legs off, play football with the wobbly bits and dump the trash.

Some people say the blades can do the same thing.

I wouldn't know.

(My team's the gators.)

Archived