New York 2014 Advise and Tips

Hi all. Me and the missus are planning a trip to New York in Jan 2014. We are looking at going for a week and I want to do everything. Id love to do the cheesey touristy things as well as some of the special things that only "locals" get up to. I am after any help, advice and tips you guys can give, any recomendations on places to visit, best/cheapest times to visit, best way to travel etc etc etc, whatever information you can chuck my way will be greatly received. We have well over a year to get it all planned and I really want to get everything in. Look forward to hearing from you all.

Hi all. Me and the missus are planning a trip to New York in Jan 2014. We are looking at going for a week and I want to do everything. Id love to do the cheesey touristy things as well as some of the special things that only "locals" get up to. I am after any help, advice and tips you guys can give, any recomendations on places to visit, best/cheapest times to visit, best way to travel etc etc etc, whatever information you can chuck my way will be greatly received. We have well over a year to get it all planned and I really want to get everything in. Look forward to hearing from you all.

That's only about 15 months away...do you have a TV set ?

Archived