Talk Talk can anyone help please?

New customer line is

0800 0491424

I would bet on them being English... although I cant guarantee they wont try to palm you off and transfer you to India, you may have more of a chance of speaking to someone in the UK offices who can deal with your problem!

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Ring the 0203 number and just ignore the woman, don't press anything, do not tap in your number. She then comes up with a new menu, press 1 to join us, 1 again and bravo! English :) "Im in the mood for daaaancing, romancing" - tell them to get some new hold music when you get through ;)

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

0800 0491424

I’ve just rung that number and got the usual automated options. Then I had to listed to men at work (that’s the 80s pop group, not a couple of blokes with a drill and a hammer). Was still waiting when the Nolans came on (they couldn’t help ). Put the phone down before Rick Astly started. So, whether it goes through to English speaking customer services or not is still unconfirmed.

What period of time has there been from the £23 to £32? I know what you mean about the price creeping up. They are still the cheapest that I have found (been with them since 2006). Customer service is very poor indeed.

I think I have been with TT for over two years now.

Archived