Operation Vendetta- protest in London tonight.

Here's a snippet from their website.

http://www.anonymousuk.org/about.htm

"Our Governments have failed us. They have bled us dry. Daily they continue to erode our most basic civil rights and freedoms."

That's cause they're all shapeshifting lizards from another planet!

This protest sounds like just another bunch of attention-seeking crackpot conspiracy theorists. I suppose it gives them something to do but they're never going to change anything are they?

That's cause they're all shapeshifting lizards from another planet!

This protest sounds like just another bunch of attention-seeking crackpot conspiracy theorists. I suppose it gives them something to do but they're never going to change anything are they?

""Our Governments have failed us. They have bled us dry. Daily they continue to erode our most basic civil rights and freedoms."

How the heck did you link that to lizards?

If you can't see the truth in that statement then there is no hope for you.

Is that really the best you can come up with? :rolleyes:

Seems our media are only interested in uprisings in Muslim countries.

You'd be forgiven for not knowing of Operation Vendetta, happening now in London.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLmsEyMMrXI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I haven't seen anything of this in the mainstream media obviously, although I had heard it was going to take place.

Anybody know (or can estimate) how many attended?

I just wondered what size protest the media can comfortably ignore, and how many will actually get the attention of the TV channels etc. and, more importantly, the government.

I haven't seen anything of this in the mainstream media obviously, although I had heard it was going to take place.

Anybody know (or can estimate) how many attended?

I just wondered what size protest the media can comfortably ignore, and how many will actually get the attention of the TV channels etc. and, more importantly, the government.

Even RT news seemed to play it down. There was clearly far more than 200.

http://rt.com/news/anonymous-day-protest-fawkes-010/

"Around 200 Anonymous supporters, according to RT’s London Bureau, assembled in London’s Trafalgar Square for Operation Vendetta, a march to the Houses of Parliament. The group itself claims over 9,000 people joined the action."

Even RT news seemed to play it down. There was clearly far more than 200.

http://rt.com/news/anonymous-day-protest-fawkes-010/

"Around 200 Anonymous supporters, according to RT’s London Bureau, assembled in London’s Trafalgar Square for Operation Vendetta, a march to the Houses of Parliament. The group itself claims over 9,000 people joined the action."

Out of a country with a population of 60 million, only 200 turned out to protest about....er....something or other about banks or governments.

Face it, mate, no-one cares!

Out of a country with a population of 60 million, only 200 turned out to protest about....er....something or other about banks or governments.

Face it, mate, no-one cares!

There was clearly far more than 200 have a look at some videos from the night. I know people that went and say it was easily in the thousands. For a largely unknown of event the numbers looked quite healthy.

Skip to around 3mins in for proof the media lied about the numbers and you soaked it up.

How many of the 60 million were aware of the event do you think?

Why Rickie do you think the media lied to you about the numbers?

There was clearly far more than 200 have a look at some videos from the night. I know people that went and say it was easily in the thousands. For a largely unknown of event the numbers looked quite healthy.

Skip to around 3mins in for proof the media lied about the numbers and you soaked it up.

Couple of hundred maximum.

The event hardly caused a stir on the likes of the Icke Forum and the Deborah Williams Photo-Opportunity Club (aka Kent Freedom Movement) - so why on earth would it be likely to gain greater support?

Archived